January 30, 2011

Series Sunday

Series Sunday is a new bookish meme hosted by yours truly, Literary Marie of Precision Reviews. I encourage all of my fellow book bloggers and bookhearts to play along. 

  • Read an installment of a series.
  • Post a review/recommendation on your blog, FB, Twitter, Goodreads, or Shelfari pages.
  • Share your review/recommendation by posting the link in the comments section below.
  • Include the title, author, and name of the series so that other Series Sunday participants can add the book to their TBR Lists.
My Series Sunday pick is Deal Breaker, the first book in the Myron Bolitar series by Harlan Coben. The main character, Myron, is a basketball star whose career was cut short by an injury. Now he's a sports agent. In this debut, Myron's star client needs help. Christian Steele's girlfriend who everyone believed was killed, suddenly sends mail that may prove otherwise. Myron sets out to find the missing girlfriend in order to protect his client's future. 

I. Am. Hooked. I've already downloaded the next three eBooks to my NOOKcolor. Myron is Alex Cross meets Stephanie Plum. His wise cracks, sarcasm and partner Win keep me entertained. It is the perfect blend of wit, romance, character personalities, mystery and suspense.

Thanks to Chickadee and Tracey for introducing me to this wonderful author and series. Thanks to Harlan Coben for personally acknowledging and thanking the three of us for reading his work.


Title: Deal Breaker
Author: Harlan Coben
Published: May 1995
Pages: 368
Edition: Paperback
Rating: ♥♥♥♥ 

3 comments:

  1. I'm reading this one now, thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, Shellabelle. I posted a review on the next two in the series also. Don't you just love Myron?

    ReplyDelete